Paperex is an internationally renowned series of exhibitions and conferences focusing on the Pulp and Paper Industry, and is held biennially in India. This Business Event is the world’s largest exhibition on Pulp, Paper and allied Industries now in its 11th Edition is scheduled to be held from 24th Oct – 27th Oct, 2013 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. This leading Business Exhibition will be organized by International Trade and Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd in association with Indian Agro and Recycled Paper Mills Association.
Paperex is the only comprehensive forum serving the paper industry and has established itself as an international business platform for interacting with luminaries from practically all corners of the globe, promoting business and giving a fillip to the growth & development of Paper, Pulp and allied industries in the country, joint ventures, investments and technology transfer.
This leading Business event continues to maintain its flagship status as a showcase of for the entire spectrum of latest products and services relating to Pulp, Paper and allied Industries.
Paperex has always set benchmarks for quality, innovation and meeting exhibitor & Visitor expectations. Paperex 2013 will have special handmade paper pavilion and an exclusive machinery display area as a key attraction of this leading business event. The other prominent Highlights of this leading business event are given below.
- Spread over 15 Exhibition Halls
- More than 25,000 Sq Mt area of exhibition space
- Presence of more than 500 Exhibitors from 25 leading countries
- International Group Participation from China, France, Germany, Taiwan ecc.
- Business Visitors from more than 50 countries
- A high level Technical conference on «global pulp and paper industry: problems and prospects» will be organized by Indian Agro and Recycled Paper Mills Association at the 11th Edition of Paperex
- Supported by Leading Industry Associations and Trade Media
The event is an ideal business platform for Business Transactions, Brand Building and networking with the leading luminaries of the industry.